Are You needing help with selecting the proper keywords or niche market to optimize Your internet business for SEO?
You’ve come to the right place because I’m going to show you how Jaaxy is The Best SEO Keyword Tool that can help launch the traffic flow to any business in the online realm when used properly.
So, what is the Jaaxy keyword tool?
I’ll give you the highs and lows of this Ultimate Keyword Solution so that you can decide for yourself if this is what you need. To check out my latest review of Jaaxy and learn everything you need to know, be sure to read this article.
But first, lets start this off with a few terms that you will need to understand so that I can better explain how Jaaxy is the keyword tool you have been searching for.
Terms to Know:
- SERP’s – Search Engine Results Page(s) – The list of websites or content that is presented to you after an online search is performed through any search engines.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – The metric that is used to decide what results are displayed in the SERP’s.
- Keyword(s) – A word or phrase that is searched for online
- Keyword Research – The act of researching particular keyword(s) for your chosen niche market and deciding if they should be used to create content for that market.
Now that you have a better understanding of these terms: lets continue.
Details About Jaaxy:
- My Rating:4.7 of 5
- Website URL:www.jaaxy.com
- Recommended:Highly Recommended
- Price: Starter Trial – Free, Pro – $49/month, Enterprise – $99/month
What is Jaaxy: How Can This Propel My Business to Success?
Jaaxy at its core, is a simple and easy to use keyword research tool that anybody can utilize.
- shows how many people are searching for your chosen keywords
- gives a fair estimate as to how much traffic you could have if you were to rank on the first page in the SERPs
- shows how much competition there is for those keywords
These are just the core features of Jaaxy but it has a lot more to offer. Here is a list of some pros and cons that I could find after using this tool myself.
- Has a free starter membership that offers your first 30 searches for free (only requires an email address, username, and create a password)
- Compliments Wealthy Affiliate really well
- Has a brainstorming feature that helps you to find profitable niche ideas
- Only gives the information you truly need and doesn’t swamp you with other complicated and useless data
- No need to search more than once as all the data needed is presented with one click of a button
- Gathers the data from all search engines in real time with the latest updates always available
- Offers a very lucrative affiliate program that only requires a free membership
- Create and save keyword lists that maintain the results of your prior search
- Has a built in alphabet soup technique to help find related keyword phrases
- Keeps track of all your search history so you may revisit any previous words as you desire
- This tool works through the browser so there is no need to install any software to utilize it
- You can size up your competition and their websites with the search analysis
- See where your sites rank in the SERPs with the handy Site Rank tool
- Search for related affiliate programs using keywords
- Offers training videos to help you better utilize the functions
- Allows you to search and see where your websites are ranked in the search engines and gives the matching metrics
- Jaaxy lite is completely included with a Wealthy Affiliate membership
- Enterprise members enjoy five times the speed of free or lite users plus up to five keyword searches at once
- Must sign up to see the results of the search feature
- Requires that you be a member to have the 30 free searches
- The free trial is limited as the free searches can go fast and it will leave you wanting more
- I find the affiliate program search can sometimes be complicated to find results depending on the niche you’re searching for
- Only supports English
As you can see, the pros far outweigh the cons. Give it a try yourself and see why I believe this is the ultimate keyword tool and the only one that you will ever need for the majority of applications.
How to Search for Keywords in Jaaxy and Understand the Metrics.
Let me show you what the results will look like and explain what information is displayed before you make your own search.
At the top, next to phrase, is a text box where you will enter the keyword or phrase that you wish to search and the results displayed are as follows.
- Keyword – A list of relevant keywords related to your search
- Avg – This is the number of searches on a monthly basis for that particular keyword
- Traffic – This represents the estimated number of clicks possible if you achieve 1st page rankings
- QSR – (Quoted Search Results) – How many competing web pages are also ranked for that keyword
- KQI – (Keyword Quality Indicator) – Color system that uses a good deal of metrics to determine if a particular keyword is worth creating content around. (Green = Great) (Yellow = Normal) (Red = Poor)
- SEO – This is a score based metric between 1-100 to help decide how easy or difficult it will be to get ranked for that keyword. (1 = very slim chance) (100 = excellent chance)
- Domains – Shows how many domains, such as.com,.org,.net, are still available for that keyword. Show more means that the three domains mentioned are already in use.
The QSR for the first keyword is not displayed, as a lite or pro member, we must manually click “Get QSR” for the results to appear. The same applies for domains.
Enterprise members will have all data automatically displayed with the initial search.
In the top right corner, just under the affiliate programs tab, you will notice the related tab is highlighted. Below this tab are related keywords and phrases that are relevant to the search.
This is a great feature to use as it will often times give us many new ideas for keywords or niche markets that we may not have thought of our self. Simply click one and this will start a new search for that keyword or phrase and provide a new list of results.
The ideas offered with this ultimate keyword tool are endless, there is no reason to ever suggest that there is no room for you to grow a business in the online realm or that there is a lack of quality keywords to pursue.
L in a box:
Notice that one of my keywords has an L in a box.
This is to remind me that I have already saved this keyword to a list. It’s yet another very convenient feature that we can enjoy while using Jaaxy.
Now that you have a better understanding of what you will be looking at after making a search. Give it a try yourself below.
Note: you will have to sign up in order to see the results of your search. You will pay nothing. In fact, no financial information is needed unless you decide to upgrade. When prompted, just enter your email address, create a username and password, and your ready to search up to 30 keywords for free.
If the search function below is not working, you may click here to go to the Jaaxy search page.
What an Optimal Keyword Looks Like: How to Decide if its Worthy of Your Time.
The Top Metrics to Look For
There are a few main factors to consider when choosing a keyword and whether to write content to pursue rankings for that particular keyword. They are as follows:
- Does the keyword or phrase make sense? – Basically, can you use it in a sentence and people would understand what you are talking about? Here a couple of examples below that I pulled directly from the Jaaxy search results.
- keyword research for search: this does not make sense and it couldn’t be used properly in a sentence. The proper structure could be search for keyword research….
- I am going to search for keyword research examples to show on my website.
- keyword research paper: This does make sense and it could be used in a sentence.
- I am going to write my keyword research paper this week.
AVG or monthly searches is the next important metric that you will need to pay attention to.
If people are not actively searching for your keyword, then any content you could create would likely be in vain. Searches mean that people are interested and you want to ensure that enough people are interested in any topic that you wish to rank in the SERPs for.
The recommendations vary some depending on if your site is brand new or seasoned but a safe number to stick with is between a minimum of 30 and a maximum of 100. You can go over or under just a little but stay as close as possible to these figures when starting out.
QSR or competition is also an important figure to watch, especially for a new website.
In the early stages of your online business, your site will not have much authority in the eyes of Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
Site age, interaction, quality of content, plus many other factors will play a role in your rankings, so aiming for the “low hanging fruit” as it is referred to at Wealthy Affiliate, will help greatly in earning those sought after high SERP rankings.
Low hanging fruit is an analogy for quality keywords with low competition.
You will want to keep this number below 100 at the start and, as you build out your brand, you can aim for the higher competition keywords later.
Keep strong focus on these three figures but don’t discount any other metrics. All the information is there for our benefit. So long as those three are in the recommended range, then there shouldn’t be any problems.
Note:There are many features that I am not discussing in detail throughout this post simply for times sake. If your interested in learning more about the other excellent features of Jaaxy, visit their website and check out the great videos describing in detail, how they all work.
I Need this Amazing Tool for My Business: How Much Does it Cost?
There are technically four options in my opinion. The first three are only related to Jaaxy itself but number four is my favorite and what I feel is the most value for my money. Check out the three Jaaxy options by clicking here.
I will let the image speak for itself as to what features each level has to offer but I will explain the price point of each and who would likely benefit most from each.
- Free – This is a free starter trial and is intended for people unfamiliar with the platform or who may be on the fence about purchasing an advanced membership option. This is the package that will give you your first 30 searches free.
- Pro – This package is $49 a month with yearly options and is intended for the more dedicated user. Someone who is doing daily or weekly research will find that this package is going to save them a lot of time.
- Enterprise – $99 a month package deal, also with yearly options. This is intended for the user who has a ton of research to do for themselves or their clients. Ideal if you are doing daily searches consistently and you want organized quick results. Considering time is money, this will pay for itself if you need this kind of power.
The Fourth and Final Option:
While this is not an option that is advertised on the Jaaxy platform, I still consider this to be a very viable option, especially for those new to the online world of business who are looking to learn about creating their business and content to match.
Jaaxy Lite – This package is included for premium members at Wealthy Affiliate and it comes equip with these advantages to name a few:
- Unlimited keyword searches through Jaaxy
- Extra SiteRank scans
- Search results are displayed faster
- Plus More….
The founders of Wealthy Affiliate are also the founders of Jaaxy. While Jaaxy was likely designed just to compliment WA really well, that does not mean that a WA membership is necessary, however it is recommended.
This tool will work wonders either way.
Take Action Now:
The is one of the best Keyword Research Tools available online and this could make the difference in your business success.
Dont just guess at what people are searching online.
Know what they searching, the competition level, and optimize your SEO efforts.
Thank you for reading this far, and I hope that I have given you all the necessary information to decide if Jaaxy is right for you. I would love to hear your feedback anytime.
Questions, comments, concerns, please share them all and I will be happy to respond.
To Your Success